Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.16.5→1.12.2 adds tons of new features to villages, including new professions, trade offers, Villager models and buildings!
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is a mod that adds tons of new features to villages, including new professions, trade offers, Villager models and buildings! But the features don’t stop there. Players can now chat with Villagers and form relationships with them as well. There is also the ability to give Villagers gifts, which would increase their appreciation and affection towards the player. Minecraft Comes Alive Mod will make Minecraft more immersive than ever before!
It includes new professions, trade offers, Villager models and buildings. But the best part of all is the ability to chat with Villagers and form relationships with them! You can give Villagers gifts which would increase their appreciation and affection for you. The Minecraft Comes Alive Mod has tons of amazing features, so be sure to check it out!
The Minecraft world now has more life than ever before! The children’s models are much easier to understand, and babies even make an appearance. There’s also been some changes made with the growth system so that kids can become connectable adults or other characters like Fairies (or any type of animal).
How to install?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Minecraft Comes Alive, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- That was it!
- Fix: Villagers will now properly regenerate their max health (courtesy of SilentChaos512).
- Fix: Crash when placing a memorial item will no longer occur (courtesy of bloodmc).
- Fix: Additional crash when dropping a baby has been fixed (courtesy of bloodmc).
MCA 22.214.171.124-1.7.10 and 1.8
- Fix: Infected children will no longer grow up when attempting to cure the infection.
- Fix: Removed the limit on interactions, no more villagers stuck with “This villager is being interacted with.”
Developer: WildBamaBoy | Source: CurseForge