Complementary Shaders 1.18: The Best Minecraft Shader For Your Game
Complementary Shaders is one of the must-have Minecraft shaders. The game Minecraft, while not all about embarking on adventures and conquering your world, still needs quality graphics to make it more compelling for players. Beyond this point in time, there are other things that you need in order to ensure that your adventure does not end here. One of these includes a reliable shader which will solve any graphic problems arising in the game. It’s within your reach today with Complementary Shaders 1.18!
When it comes to Minecraft, there is no doubt that the game is not just about embarking on adventures and conquering your world. Of course, it’s easy to talk about having the best weapons, ammo and tools to overcome obstacles in your world. Beyond all of these though, there is a need for reliable graphics enhancers like Complementary Shaders 1.18 (CS). The good part about all of this is that you don’t have to start looking for a reliable shader as one of the best are now within your reach today. This can be found in Complementary Shaders 1.18 (CS).
What if you could get the best of visuals and graphics without taking too much in terms on your GPU? Sounds incredible, doesn’t it? Well there is one way to do just this – by using Complementary Shaders! It’s an easy tool that will bring any imagination into reality with some breathtaking graphic
Another great advantage of using Complementary Shaders is that it can help you fix some issues which most shaders have always ignored in the past. If you want to have a world that will become the envy of others, this is one of the most reliable options to explore. It is capable of bringing your imaginations into reality.
Compatibility of Complementary Shaders
Compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.6.4 – 1.5.2
To get the best while using Complementary shaders, you must understand some issues that concern its compatibility. The first thing you have to know is that this shader pack has been developed to run very fast regardless of your driver and Graphics Processing Unit. In other words, it will work smoothly on them without any issue or limitation. However, some shader packs are not compatible with various mods. You may be forced to choose between downloading your favourite shader packs or the mods in such a case.
How to install Complementary Shaders
This mod is available for Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. To install Shaders, don’t forget to install “OptiFine 1.18”.
- Optifine should be installed. Download it here.
- Go ahead and download Complementary Shaders bellow.
- The downloaded location/archive should be moved, then copy the file of Complementary Shaders to “.minecraft\shaderpacks” In case the folder doesn’t exist, you may need to create one by yourself.
- Head over to settings and locate “shaderpacks.”
- That is it as your Complementary Shaders has been installed.
In case you aren’t making use of big mods and are running on 1.13.2 version or something higher:
- Have complementary resources selected
- Instead of choosing complementary resources, it is possible to make use of PBR
- Complementary shaders should be selected
In case you want more FPS, using big mods or are running on a version like 1.12.2 or something below:
- Complementary resources should be completely ignored
- Complementary shader pack should be selected
- Head over to shader options. Now click on Profile. After that Compatibility Mode should be enabled.