Finally, the Physics Mod has been released for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.17.1! This mod implements realistic gravity and physical laws into the game, making it much more realistic and challenging. For too long, players have been able to cheat the physics system in Minecraft, but with this mod that is no longer possible. This mod is a must-have for any serious Minecraft player!
How to install Physics Mod?
Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the mod file at link below.
Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut) and type %appdata%.
Find and open .minecraft/mods folder.
Put the downloaded jar (zip) file into the mods folder.
Done and enjoy the mod.
– The mod implements realistic gravity and physical laws into the game, making it much more challenging.
– The mod also includes a new physics-based crafting system that allows you to create items such as a block of ice, a block of iron, or even a diamond sword.
– You can also create items such as pistons and springs that will allow you to make doors, trapdoors, elevators, or other mechanisms.
– With this mod installed, you can now craft items like water and lava buckets from water and lava blocks respectively.
– This mod adds blocks that can be placed on top of each other for creating structures like bridges or stairs.
Physics Mod Download:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Q: Can I use other mods while playing with Physics Mod?
A: Yes, but you need to make sure that the mods’ version numbers match up. Otherwise, you might get some unexpected results.
Q: Will this mod work on Minecraft 1.16?
A: Yes, it will work on Minecraft 1.16 and higher.
Q: Will this mod work on Minecraft 1.14?
A: Yes, it will work on Minecraft 1.14 and higher.
Q: Will this mod work on older versions of Minecraft?
A: Yes, it should be compatible with all versions of Minecraft that are supported by Forge (7/1/2013).