If you’re like me, you hate having to mine every single ore vein separately. It can be time-consuming and really tedious. Ore Excavation Mod changes all that by allowing players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go! This makes the game much more fun and easy to play. The configs are also very simple and easy to understand, making it perfect for mod pack developers.
How to install Ore Excavation Mod?
Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the mod. Go to %appdata%. Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
Enjoy the mod.
All ore veins are mined in one go. No more mining every single ore vein separately!
All trees are cut down in one go. No more chopping down every tree separately!
You can now mine blocks (blocks that can be mined like stone, dirt and cobble) in one go.
The mod configs are very easy to understand. It is perfect for mod pack developers!
Ore Excavation Mod Download:
- Q: Can I use this mod with other mods?
- A: Yes, you can. However, make sure that your mods don’t override any of the Ore Excavation Mod’s features.
- Q: Does this mod need Forge?
- A: Yes. It’s recommended to install Forge for this mod to work properly and without any errors.
- Q: Does this mod require a certain version of Minecraft?
- A: No, it doesn’t. However, you should always make sure that the version of Minecraft that you’re using is up-to-date in order to avoid any bugs or problems during gameplay.
- Q: Why is my game crashing? A: This could be because of a bug or because the game isn’t up-to-date with the latest version of Minecraft in which case you’ll have to update it first before playing with Ore Excavation Mod installed.