Do you want to feel like a superhero? The Marvel Superheroes Mod for Minecraft allows players to do just that. This mod adds many of Marvel’s most powerful superheroes and villains into the game, giving players access to amazing abilities and powers. With this mod, you can fly through the air, crush mobs with ease, and gain special abilities and potion effects. Suit up and become the hero you were born to be.
Also Post: SuperHeroes Unlimited Mod 1.7.10 (The Avengers Team)
If you’re looking for a mod that will let you feel like the ultimate superhero, look no further than the Marvel Superheroes Mod. This mod adds many of Marvel’s most powerful superheroes into Minecraft, including Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and more. You can fly through the air with ease, use your super strength to smash mobs into oblivion, and gain special abilities and potion effects to help you on your quest. So suit up and get ready for an adventure like no other.
Adds many Marvel Superheroes into Minecraft. The mod is currently in development.
- Captain America
- New Ores/Alloys – (Vibranium, Titanium, Palladium, Adamantium)
- Iron Man + War Machine
- Fully Functional – (Sentry Mode, House Party Protocol)
- Black Panther
- Heart-Shaped Herb
- And more to come
Added Iron Man marks 7, 16, 17, 19, 20, 37 and 39. 16+ are sentry mode capable
Extended the Veronica Gui to fit 6 more suits
Added the mutant growth hormone which can be used to grant you a random mutant power (Healing Factor or Super Speed)
Added the adamantium machine. Add 5 adamantium ingots and a bucket of water to the machine to gain Wolverine’s claws
Added the Wolverine suit
Added the Quicksilver suit
[Bugfix] Fixed flying
[Bugfix] Temporarily removed the broken worthiness feature from Mjolnir, and now everyone is worthy
Fixed some other bugs.
How to install?
- Make sure to download the FORGE version.
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata%, and then click Run.
- On the Mac, open Finder, hold the Alt movie, and choose Go>Library in the top menu bar. Open the
- Application Support folder and look for Minecraft. Put the Minecraft Mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you open the game Minecraft and press the Mods button, you will see the mod is installed.
- Play Minecraft, Enjoy.