How to Hatch, Train, and Ride Your Own Dragon in Minecraft: Dragon Mounts Mod 1.12.2→1.7.10
Do you want to have your own dragon mount? If so, then you need the Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.10.2! This mod allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and can even be used for a ride. So download now and start taming those dragons!
This mod allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride. They even grow on their own – once they reach adulthood, they can be tamed using raw fish. So start your journey to becoming a dragon master today!
Dragon Mounts Mod is the perfect mod for anyone who wants to raise and tame their very own dragon. The process of hatching the eggs and then taming them is a lot of fun, and it’s great to see your new companion grow up into a powerful dragon that will follow you anywhere. And if you get tired of riding on your dragon’s back, you can always have it sit by your side using a bone. Thanks to Dragon Mounts Mod, taming dragons has never been so much fun!
Dragon Mounts Mod 1.10.2 Adds Tamed Dragons to Minecraft
If so, then you need to check out the Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2! This mod allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations. You can use them for a ride, or even have them follow and protect you like dogs and cats!
With the Dragon Mounts Mod, you can now ride a dragon and use them like horses! You need to first mount your pet by right-clicking their egg in inventory. Then just tap ‘r’ for flying or walk around with F key pressed if needed until it goes up/down depending what button is used (if auto). It’s really cool when riding because not only does this make traveling much quicker than walking but also allows players more control over where they’re going without having worry about getting lost.
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or pork chop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
There are multiple breeds of dragons in which some take more effort that others. The breeds of dragons are- Ender, Water, Fire, Ice, Ghost, Air, Forest, and Nether.
- To spawn a Water dragon place your dragon egg in a 3×3 pool of water with a block in the middle, spawn the egg on the block.
- To spawn a Fire dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 pool of lava with a block in the middle, spawn egg on the block.
- To spawn an Ender dragon, place the dragon egg anywhere.
- To spawn a Ghost dragon, place the dragon egg in complete darkness near bedrock.
- To spawn an Ice dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 area of ice blocks with a block in the middle, spawn egg on the block.
- To spawn an Air dragon,(also known as an Aether dragon)you have to spawn the egg at least 5 blocks above the clouds.
- To spawn a Nether dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 area of nether rack with a block in the middle, spawn the egg on the block.
- To spawn a Forest dragon place your egg in a 3×3 square of leaves. spawn your egg in the middle of the square.
In order to tame your dragon you have to wait on it’s maturing. By the time your dragon has 60 HP total, it is a full grown adult. To tame your matured dragon, you feed it raw fish. To ride your dragon put a regular Minecraft saddle on it by right clicking with the saddle in your hand. You have to tame your dragon before you can ride it. If you try to tame your dragon and it says “This dragon is not under your command” then your dragon is still too young.
By turning your cheats on you may use the following, otherwise it will not give you access. You can turn on your cheats when your first make your world. The command is used by the player saying /dragon and then depending on what they want, they say. to get the help say /dragon and it will tell you how to use the command. If you want your dragon to become older or younger say /dragon stage <egg, hatchling, juvenile, or adult> If you want to change the breed of your dragon say /dragon breed <air, end, fire, ghost, ice, nether, water> You cannot turn a dragons breed into forest with this command.
When it comes to playing multiplayer either a regular server or a LAN server, if you spawn a dragon and grow it up, by the time you tame it, if you are not the host (or owner) of the server, you will lose control of your dragon, in other words, any dragon that gets tamed is automatically under control of whom ever is hosting the world. if you are hosting the world, congratulations, you now own every one’s dragons!
Following or Staying:
By using a bone you can make your dragon stand (follow) or stay (don’t follow). If you get too far away from your dragon(s) they will teleport to you. You can ride dragons before making them get up, but once you land, they will sit back down.
Dragon Mounts Mod 1.10.2: The Ultimate Taming Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why isn’t my whistle working? – You must punch a dragon with the whistle in hand (don’t worry it won’t hurt it) to select it and then it will work. The dragon must be standing or flying.
- Where can I find dragon eggs? – Dragons do not spawn naturally. Instead you have to find their nests which are located in certain biomes. Water Dragon Nests spawn in swamps, Sunlight Dragon Nests spawn in deserts, Fire Dragon Nests spawn in extreme hills, and so on. Regardless of how rare those nests can be, they do spawn. No nests are broken.
- How come I can’t craft an Amulet? – This is commonly asked when you use JEI. Empty Amulets have a recipe and the specific type amulets don’t. That form is just assumed when a dragon is trapped in the amulet.
- I have this bug, where can I report it? – Report your bug in the issues tab or join the Discord Server. Your issue is likely to be noticed sooner on the server.
- Can you port to ____? – No. We will not port to any previous version and your comment will be ignored.
- I have a suggestion. Where can I put it? – Suggestions are gladly taken however yours may be pushed out by people asking for ports or reporting issues in the wrong places. The best place to suggest is our Discord Server.
- How do I hatch a dragon? – You can pick up an egg by punching it. When you try to pick it up, make sure that it’s a block and not an entity. Place down your egg in the designated area, right click, and wait for the egg to start shaking. The hatching process takes around an hour. Make sure that you’re in loaded chunks or else the egg will be frozen in time and will take longer to hatch. Eggs won’t be lost if you leave the area.
- How do I ride/tame a dragon? – You can tame a dragon by feeding it any kind of vanilla fish. Dragons will go into breeding mode before it tames so the hearts are misleading. Keep feeding the dragon fish until you can make it sit with a stick. Unlike before, now you can tame baby dragons instead of waiting until adulthood. You can ride a dragon by shift right clicking juvenile or adult dragon to access inventory. Place your vanilla saddle in the appropriate slot. Now this mod gives a crafting recipe to saddles. A dragon will follow where you’re pointing, using the controls WASD.
- My screen turns white when I look at a dragon. How do I fix this? – This is a common issue that people face. Go into the configuration of your torohealth/damage indicator/other mod and turn off model preview. This issue is not on our end.
Note: Dragon Mounts Mod is installed through Minecraft Forge.
Download Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2→1.7.10
Dragon Mounts 2: Download From Server