300+ Decorations and More: The DecoCraft Mod 1.12.2-1.10.2…1.7.10
Do you find yourself looking for new ways to decorate your builds in Minecraft? DecoCraft Mod 1.12.2 is the perfect mod for you! DecoCraft adds over 300 decorations and props to the game, giving you plenty of variety when it comes time to build your next house or project. Decorations include furniture, silverware, lamps, beer kegs–so many things that will make any player’s world come alive with personality and character!
“DecoCraft” Mod: Decorations and Props for Vast Variety in Your Builds
Why not give your world some life by crafting furniture and silverware? The Decocraft Mod adds a bunch of new props to the game. You can now craft anything from lamps, beer kegs or even cucumbers! This mod will definitely provide you with more variety when decorating builds in Minecraftia!! To make these items there’s only one thing needed – construction clay which come three colors: green for normal shapes; brown/tan color if we want them rounder (like circles)and dunkelgelb (“dark yellow”)to create star-shaped objects instead
What do all those words mean at first glance though.
How to install DecoCraft Mod:
This mod requires an additional API found here.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DecoCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
Author: RazzleberryFox, taelnia, ProfMobius