Do you ever feel like Minecraft is just too easy? Dying in the game can be a real pain, especially if you don’t have any idea how to bring your character back to life. Corail Tombstone Mod aims to solve that problem by providing an all-in-one death management solution. This mod includes tons of configuration options, features to encourage players to explore the world, and compatibilities with other mods. Plus, it introduces a perk system called the Knowledge of Death. With this system, players can unlock new abilities and magic spells by exploring the world and finding Decorative Graves. So, if you’re looking for a way to make Minecraft more challenging and rewarding, Corail Tombstone Mod is definitely worth checking out!
How to install Corail Tombstone Mod?
Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the mod. Click on the Start Menu in Windows. Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results. Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter. Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
Put the downloaded jar (zip) file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- This mod introduces a new death system to Minecraft. When a player dies, they will be prompted with a menu to choose how they want to respawn: in the world, at home, at their bed, or in the Nether. The choice is up to you!
- Directly before the player dies, they are given the option of placing a tombstone in their world. These tombstones can be crafted into decorative blocks that will appear throughout your world. If you die while your tombstone is placed somewhere in your world, you will respawn at that location instead of where you died.
- If you die without placing a tombstone, your grave will be marked by an ornamental grave block.
- Two new items have been added: the Stone Tomb and Ornamental Grave. These can be crafted from 9 blocks of stone and 1 piece of stone slab respectively.
- The Stone Tomb can be placed like any other block and has no function except for decoration. The Ornamental Grave on the other
Corail Tombstone Mod Download:
Q: Can I be banned for using this mod?
A: No. This mod uses no commands and is entirely client side. It should not affect any servers you play on, unless they have a mod that does something similar.
Q: Is this compatible with [mod name]?
A: It is compatible with all mods except those that modify the death system or add tombstones to the world. If you find a mod that conflicts, please let me know!
Q: Will this work if I am in a different dimension when I die?
A: Yes, it will work in all dimensions as long as the player who died had a tombstone (or grave) placed at their death location.