How to Get Dynamic Shadows, Real Sunlight and Better-Looking Water in Your Minecraft Game
Minecraft is a game that has been around for a while now. It is a sandbox indie video game in which the player can create and do anything they want, with few limitations. Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.18, 1.15.2 adds dynamic shadows, sunlight affect on leaves, water effects modeled before and more to Minecraft! Chocapicshaders.com offers several different versions of shaders- each more or less resource-intensive than the next.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.18 is a simple and effective mod for Minecraft that improves the graphics of the game. Chocapic13’s main function is to add dynamic shadows, a pleasing effect of wind on leaves, real sunshine and better water modeled before – all with a few different versions available depending on your computer’s capacity to handle them. Chocapicshaders can be installed by downloading it from the website or using any kind of installation manager Forge.
- Dynamic Time of Day cycle.
- Physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system.
- Shadows with variable penumbra size.
- Variable density volumetric fog with shadows.
- Volumetric clouds.
- Water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions.
- Screen Space Global Illumination (SSGI).
- High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing and upscaling (TAA / TAAU).
- Custom Nether and End with biome support.
- Depth of Field.
- Contrast-adaptative sharpening filter.
- Wavy plants.
- … and much more.
- Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
- Vignette : Fast
- Clear water : Off for Lite/Low/Medium, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
- Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/Medium/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
- Clouds : Default or OFF
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.18 is one of the most popular mods among Minecraft players and it has received more than 100,000 downloads on CurseForge and MCPVPP at present. Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.18 also provides different versions for you to choose from according to your computer’s configuration so you do not worry about system compatibility problems!
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.8
Link Download :
For All Minecraft Versions v6:
For All Minecraft Versions v7.1.1:
Toaster Edition Version:
v9.1 for All Minecraft Versions from 1.12.2 to 1.16.4: